TYPES OF CONTENT
SOAR accepts all kind of digital content::
- Articles, preprints, post-prints, working papers,
technical reports, conference papers, etc.
- eBooks and ejournals
- Computer programs
- Visualizations, simulations, and other models
- Multimedia publications
- Administrative records
- Audio files
- Video files
- Teaching materials
- Web pages
- The work must be produced, submitted or sponsored by Wichita State University faculty, researchers or staff.
- Work produced by WSU students may be included at the discretion of individual communities/departments.
- The work must be scholarly, educational or research oriented.
- The work must not be ephemeral; deposits are intended to be permanent contributions to the repository.
- The work must be in digital form.
- The work should be ready for public dissemination.
- The author/copyright owner should be willing and able to grant Wichita State University the right to preserve and distribute the work via SOAR, although the author/copyright owner retains copyright for all works submitted.
- If the work is part of a series, other digital works in that University
series should also be contributed so that SOAR can offer as full a set as
Some examples of collections in SOAR: